This Week’s Guest: Julie Schwietert of the Matador Network. Julie is a bilingual writer and editor who’s always interested in stories about overlooked people and places–especially when they’re in Latin America. She is a contributing writer to Fodor’s Puerto Rico and Fodor’s Caribbean, and is a writer and the managing editor of MatadorNetwork, the world’s largest online travel magazine.
News Items this Week
- Google Testing Hotel Prices in Google Maps
- Hotel managers monitor online critiques to improve service
- Travelocity Secret Hotels
- UpTake heads down ultimate travel content aggregation route
- Uptake Travel Gems
- Lindsay Lohan banned from India ?
- Matador U
Picks of the Week