Matt is a twenty-something vagabond who has been on the road regularly since 2005. A native of Boston, Mass but, lately, everywhere has been his home. After a trip to Thailand in 2005, Matt decided to leave the rat race and explore the world so he finished my MBA, quit his job, and, in July 2006, set out on an adventure around the world.
This Week’s News
- Arthur Frommer says “Avoid Thailand”
- The Jingle of Change in Europe
- Man falls asleep on Air Canada flight, wakes up on empty plane in a hangar
- TripAdvisor adds another paid-for service – tourist board pages
- No lines at Walt Disney World? Theme park tests new ‘queue-less’ wait system
Picks of the Week