Pauline Frommer’s London and the second edition of Pauline Frommer’s New York City were named “Best Guidebook of the Year” by the North American Travel Journalists Association (2007 and 2008, respectively).
Pauline is the daughter of Arthur Frommer and has been traveling since she was four months old.
This Week’s News
- Volcanos are blowing up all over
- Media and Social Media Coverage
- KLM Shows How to Use Social Media During Ash crisis, and Air France How Not to
- Norway’s Prime Minister runs country from an iPad
- Johnny Jet’s Volcano Info
- Year Without a Summer
- Alaska cuts fees on cruises
Picks of the Week
- Gary – Street Food in Bangkok
- Chris – Blue Mickey Microphone
- Jen – Google Mobile App
- Pauline – Guatamala