Sunday, September 2, 2012 at 02:07PM
This Week In Travel has now entered the video age! This our very first attempt at doing a video podcast. Gary entered the show around the halfway point from the Toronto Airport.
Monday, August 20, 2012 at 04:57PM
Thursday, August 2, 2012 at 07:01PM
This weeks guest is Jason Clampet co-founder of the newly launched Skift.com
- Chinese Park Offers Discount To Women Wearing Miniskirts
- Cathay Pacific Opens SFO Lounge to Klout Users
- Sewing needles found in airline food
- Angry Mom Tells Justin Bieber to "Stop Yelling Curse Words" on Plan
- A third of Britons willing to pay higher fares for child-free flights
- Size matters or not ? Canadian couple explores
- Ryanair to close Spanish routes in airport tax row
- Boy who flew to Rome alone: 'Getting on plane was easier than doing homework'
- JFK likeliest airport to spread disease
Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 03:17PM
This week's guest is Catherine Hamm, travel editor for the LA Times.
- Some hotels with free Wi-Fi consider charging for it
- The only state that doesn't have a national park wants one
- Paid Vacation? That’s Not Cool. You Know What’s Cool? Paid, PAID Vacation
- Airport officials find baby hidden in carry-on bag
- New DOT Regulations Could Allow Pigs To Fly, If They're Used For Emotional Support
- Bail set after hitchhiker writing book on kindness shot near Glasgow
- Lena Pettersson, Swedish Woman, Reimbursed By Kenya Airways For Sitting Next To Dead Man